dirt-lamb said: The fool, strength
The Fool (Something you’ve always wanted to try):
Curling. In high school, I wanted to, but then I would remember the time where I almost tripped and pushed the curling coach off a cliff.
Strength (Something you struggle with):
Mostly the idea that I’m graduating university in a year, yet I’m not moving right. I know I want to write, but it’s hard to really get contest winning material out there when my brains all screwy and uncooperative. That and because the idea of communicating with other writers makes me want to hurl myself out of a window.
neverfindloveinanopenhand said: The sun, the moon and the star
The Sun (Your happiest memory):
In high school, I had a crush on this girl that had philanthropy in her heart. Because of this, she stayed after school a lot to do things out of charity. Once, I joked about playing board games in the halls. I had no idea she took it literally. She brought Scrabble and this economy-based game, and we played for hours. We stayed for four hours, singing duets stupidly andgiggling like dumb children. GOODNESS.
The Moon (Something you fear):
There have been two occasions in my life where I’ve been cutting my nails and one of the nails ends up right by my eye. One of them happened before a guitar lesson. The other right after buying tickets for a Fall Out Boy concert. I don’t want that horror movie crap happening to me again.
The Star (Something you consider perfect):
Perfect Cell from Dragonball Z
impressionistdeathmatch said: Temperance, The Tower
Temperance (Your ideal day):
Talking about music and memes with a-glacial-pace, followed by hanging out at an ice cream joint to eat a box of pizza with wyntervee, and then talking about dicks with needless-noise. Although, if I had a portal to Michigan, then that’d be cool, too.
The Tower (Something that changed your life):
This site has made my life topsy-turvy in the best possible way. I’ve met around 10 people from here in person and I’m still laughing at these strange memories.
THAT WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST GAMES OF JEOPARDY! I’VE EVER WITNESSED
TEAM JEFF! WHOOT WHOOT.
(I’m legit crying at how I beat my own personal score of 30 correct responses. It’s the Teen Tournament, but I’m seriously just so happy)
TAROT ASKS: Let's "read my cards" while I get ready for a night out.
- The Fool: Something you've always wanted to try
- The Magician: Something you're very good at
- The High Priestess: One thing you wish you knew
- The Empress: A woman you really admire
- The Emperor: A man you really admire
- The Hierophant: Something you believe in
- The Lovers: A person who makes you very happy
- The Chariot: A prize or award you've won
- Strength: Something you struggle with
- The Hermit: Favourite way to spend a day alone
- The Wheel Of Fortune: Something you wish you could change
- Justice: A decision you wish you could do over
- The Hanged Man: A time when you wished someone would listen to you
- Death: Someone you really miss
- Temperance: Your ideal day
- The Devil: Who you talk to when you're dealing with big issues
- The Tower: Something that changed your life
- The Star: Someone you consider perfect
- The Moon: Something you fear
- The Sun: Your happiest memory
- Judgement: Your favourite song(s)
- The World: Your dream job